INCHALL Stages & Regulations
- Each team consists of three people and their membership in the team could not be changed in the future for
- Each member of the team must be registered as undergraduate student (S1) of Industrial Engineering
Department or related major from the same university.
- Each member of the team must be listed as an active student until March, 31st 2017.
- Each university or institute is allowed to register maximum of 5 teams in preliminary stage.
- Each team must register for an account at www.iefair-its.com/inchall/registration. Account will be made by fulfilling the registration and requirements, such as photo and student card of each member of the team.
- After registration process done, the participants will get an activation email.
- When the activation is done, the participants will get additional menu in INCHALL 2017 through "Team Dshboard" that consists of Participants Data and an access to join preliminary stage.
- The Online Registration will be free, no payment is needed.
Module of INCHALL 2017.pdf